- Introduce the Guru Merdeka Mengajar platform and its main features, including Student Assessment.
- Mention that the platform was created from scratch using NextJS.
- Highlight the focus on accessibility, offline first design, and scalable and maintainable architecture.
- Describe the architecture of the Guru Merdeka Mengajar platform, including the main components and their interactions.
- Explain how the platform was designed to be offline first and accessibility friendly, following the guidelines of WCAG 2.1.
- Discuss the design choices and trade-offs made to achieve scalability and maintainability.
- Explain what CI/CD is and why it is important for deployment of the Guru Merdeka Mengajar platform.
- Describe the configuration of the CI/CD pipeline, including the tools and processes used.
- Discuss the benefits of using CI/CD for the deployment of the platform, such as improved reliability and speed.
Student Assessment feature:
- Discuss the Student Assessment feature of the Guru Merdeka Mengajar platform and its importance for teachers and students.
- Explain how the feature was implemented and how it supports the platform's goals and objectives.
- Discuss any challenges faced during the development of the Student Assessment feature and how they were overcome.
- Summarize the key points of the article and the main achievements of the Guru Merdeka Mengajar platform.
- Discuss the potential future developments for the platform and how they may improve the user experience.