What I use now
Last updated November 19, 2022
Inspired by wesbos, this page is a things that I usually use, from work and day to day basis.
- I use VSCode as my primary text editor. Its powerful features make it my go-to tool
- Use ITerm2, terminal for Mac and Windows Terminal for my Windows Laptop
- I use Nord as my VSCode theme because it's cool and add some beautiful ligatures from Cascadia Code font.
- I currently use latest Microsoft Edge browser as my main browser. It's more fast and lightweight IMO.
- I use Figma to create everything about design. And it's FREE 😍
- Notion documentation for myself and also my habits tracker.
- Use Spark my email client for Mac
- Raycast with alternative for mac Spotlight
- Obsidian as my note taking app
- Insomnia for API testing
- iTerm2 for terminal
- Windows Terminal for terminal
- Spectacle for window management
- I use Macbook Pro 2015 13" and Gigabyte Aero 15X as my primary laptop for coding and gaming 😎.
- Keychron K6 Red Switch is my keyboard right now. I love the compact size and the red switch is so satisfying to type.